More than a quarter of new employees leave their job in the starting year only, while around 23% of the existing ones face intense burnout. The statistics are intimidating, and the consequences of this are even more!
This is why 9 out of 10 CEOs subscribe to the idea of organising fun team events. The curriculum of hong kong team activity comes forth with a focus on fortifying the workforce with several interpersonal and other critical skills. Activities assigned to the participating members aim to enrich performance and leverage productivity.
There are immense advantages of arranging an event of corporate activity hong kong. Some distinctive ones are listed below.
Top benefits of Team Activity at workplace
Once you decide to collect your team and run some oomph in their lackadaisical veins, you will likely get positive results if executed properly. The workplace can turn from a boring classroom to a place packed with charisma and vigour.
There is a lot more than team-building activities can accomplish. Given below are the advantages such events bestow:
- Trust Building: Team activities come with scope to break the icy wall between colleagues, annihilate hesitation and create trust. Harvard research has proved the significant role of getting trust and familiarity in a strong team.
- Boost in Mental Health: Most of the activities involved are such that they incorporate some levity and fun into their job. This is crucial in fading the traces of burnout that one’s employees might be struggling with.
- The fun goes along: Just a session of fun team activity can shirk off the possibility of chronic stress and mojo loss. This can further decline the turnover rate and leaves taken by an employee of the company.
- Optimistic company culture: Solid mental health triggers an array of positive consequences that uplift the company culture’s energy.
- Supercharged Productivity:With fresh and recharged minds, team activities facilitate productivity and higher workplace and general performance.
- Enhanced Communication: A good team requires effective communication to accomplish shared goals. Such events facilitate better interacting skills.
- Better interpersonal relations: The values fostered by team activity help improve relations between colleagues who work together more agreeably.
If you have been lately noticing relatively light energy and the shoddy performance of your employees, corporate activities emerge as a potential solution. Such events will boost the company’s performance instead of the employees.
So, try smiling as a boss and invite your team to have some good fun!